RATIONIS respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open to inform you about the data we collect and why. We protect your data as if it's our biggest business secret.
Here is a summary of what you can expect by visiting our website:
- We track your web activity for marketing purposes
- We collect personal information for marketing and communication purposes.
- We treat personal information by sending it to integrated email and CRM systems for marketing and customer relations purposes.
- We save personal information in our databases for analysis purposes.
- Your web behavior and activity can be used for marketing purposes such as targeting and marketing analysis.
What personal data do we collect?
RATIONIS collects information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal data that we may collect are the name of your business, your name, and other contact details such as phone number, email address, or physical address. RATIONIS can update your information from other public folders if necessary to maintain proper maintenance of the data repository.
RATIONIS records personal data in connection with:
- Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by the Company.
- When you enter your email address or mobile number on the site.
- If you contact us by email, phone, our websites and social media.
- If you sign up for an email subscription.
- Your visit to our websites and when accessing our application, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs, and other communication data, such as IP address, device type, operating system, and the type of browser used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By clicking on the "Accept" button, you consent that the personal data (company, name, telephone number and email address) that you enter in forms at different places on this site may be used for marketing purposes to the services to which you are exposed when you are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographic location and interests to better tailor our marketing to your needs.
By clicking on the "Accept" button, you also agree that we may add a third party cookie on your computer from the Company. This cookie will follow you, along with your online behavior on other websites, to offer you marketing based on your online behavior.
How we use the information collected
The Company processes the personal data mainly for the purposes indicated below and for any other purpose mentioned in the collection:
- Run the features through one of the platforms offered by the Company;
- Allow good customer service, such as managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested, such as newsletter, white papers, documentation;
- To manage customer profiles, perform analysis and market studies;
- For administration of the system and to obtain statistical data on the behavior and uses of our users;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analyzing your behavior on our websites and applications.
- Personal data is also used for analysis purposes to achieve segmentation and targeting, in order to develop personalized offers and services.
- To send you information and promotions via SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact channels such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To contact you through the application, SMS, email or mail on other offers, promotions or services that we think are of interest to you, please note that you may decline this promotion at any time;
- Provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and personalized services based on the needs of others with behaviors similar to yours;
- To help us develop our site and our application to be more useful and improve your user experience of the services offered by the Company by customizing the display of services to your profile;
- Send important messages as communication about changes in our legal notice;
We may share information with other companies that process data on our behalf in order to perform our services, that is, analysis, distribution or other services to maintain and enforce our terms and conditions. use and delivery. However, the processing of personal data always guarantees high security and confidentiality.
The company only works with partners who process personal data within the EU / EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU / EEA, for example by adhering to the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
When you use our site and our application, personal data may be collected by means of cookies. This can only be done with separate consent. This will store information about your use and the pages visited. This may include technical information about your device and your Internet connection such as the operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers. When you visit our websites where our services are presented, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through third-party technology.
Droit à l’oubli, stockage et divulgation des données personnelles
You can at any time withdraw your consent by asking us via "contact us”
The treatment is in accordance with the legislation in force and means that the personal data are not kept for a period longer than necessary for the purpose of processing. The Company will keep your personal data as long as you have a business relationship with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 4 years is not used. This implies that the data will be erased when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing purposes for the purposes for which they were collected. Some information may be kept longer as needed due to other legal requirements. However, the processing of personal data always guarantees high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and your choices
You have rights to your personal data and you can request the modification or destruction of your saved data. The Company will rectify, on its own initiative or at the initiative of the customer, the data deemed incorrect. You can also request at any time that your data be erased or that their use is limited by contacting us (see the section "How to contact us"). If you believe that we do not respect your rights, please contact the Company or contact the Data Protection Authority of your country, http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_fr. htm.
You may at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by updating your account settings by clicking on "Unsubscribe" in the email and SMS communications we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you stop our communications.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites or documents published by third parties, these links are provided for informational purposes only. Since the Company has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for their content. The Company is also not liable for damages or losses that may result from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For more information on the management of personal data or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
Grand Gaube, île Maurice
phone : +33(6)614314581
Cette politique de confidentialité s’applique à partir du 01.04.2019
|Cookie||Details||Name and deadline|
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics Cookies - We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our websites, including the details of the site the visitor has visited before arriving on our site, and the total number of times that a visitor visited our site. We use the information to optimize our websites and services, and to improve the experience of our users. Cookies do not identify you personally. They merely collect anonymous information that is transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States in accordance with its privacy practices. To learn more about Google Analytics privacy practices, click: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245||__utma = 2 years
__utmb = 30 minutes
__utmc = End of browser session
__utmz = 6 months
__utmv = 2 years
|Localization||This cookie stores the language version of the site that the user is viewing.||_icl_current_language|
You can enable or disable cookies by changing the settings in your browser. Learn how to proceed and find more information about cookies by clicking on: https://cookies.insites.com/disable-cookies/